In the beginning members come to Al-Anon to find answers. By coming back many are surprised to find out they are already providing service to the fellowship without knowing it. Participation in any form can carry the message of hope to others. The gift you get in return is priceless.
Ask yourself: “What can I do in service in Al-Anon?”
- Welcome a newcomer
- Bring a friend to a meeting
- Make the coffee or set out the literature
- Take pamphlets to a doctor or dentist appointment
- Make a basket for the raffle table
- Sponsor in Al-Anon or in Alateen
- Attend Al-Anon events and contribute
What was your first service to Al-Anon?